AAST CEC POINTS
AAST CEC Credits for RPSGT
The American Association of Sleep Technologists designates this educational activity, Worldsleep2011 for a maximum of 19.00 AAST Continuing Education Credits.
Individuals should claim only those credits that he/she actually earned in the educational activity.
DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER FOR CREDITS
Follow the instructions below to ensure that you receive CEC for Worldsleep2011:
- At Worldsleep2011, please pick up the appropriate Reference Form at the Credit Registration Desk at the Main Lobby on the 1st floor.
- Fill out the Roaster before you attend the Session.
- Go online to complete the evaluation and claim your credits. Instructions will be included on the Reference Form.
TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
- Click the above URL and input ID and Password.
ID: Your Registration No. RXXXX
PWD: Your E-mail address
- Fill out the Profile and Evaluation Form by Oct. 31, 2011
- Secretariat send your data to AAST. AAST will check your data and accredit.
- Download your Certification.
Deadline to complete online evaluation forms: November 15, 2011
After above date, individuals will no longer be able to receive credits.
*As for the points for Japanese organizations, please refer to the 36th JSSR page.